REGULATIONS OF USE, PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY AT www.rgmholding.com
- Regulations – these „Regulations” specifying the general rules of use of www.rgmholding.com website, in particular use of data and services provided to the user on the website and user privacy protection and cookies policy.
- www.rgmholding.com – a public website that serves to render services by R.G.M. Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., fully available to all internet users.
- The Administrator of www.rgmholding.com website – R.G.M. Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. seated in Gdynia (81-340 Gdynia), ul. Hryniewickiego 6/233, entered in National Court Register at KRS: 0000722275, REGON (statistical no.): 380254246, NIP (tax id. no.): 5862331737, represented by: Wioletta Jurczak.
- User – a natural person of the legal age, with full capacity to perform acts in law,
- Using the website – any user activity on the website.
- Service or Services – services rendered by electronic means according to Act dated 18th July 2002 on rendering services by electronic means.
- Using www.rgmholding.com website is voluntary and free of charge.
Conditions of sending inquiries:
A person willing to send an inquiry must fulfill the following conditions:
- Be 18 years old or older,
- Provide data required in the form
- Agree to processing of personal data subject to the terms specified in the regulations.
If the above conditions are fulfilled the user’s personal data provided in the form shall be forwarded to Data Controller and then processed in order to handle the inquiry and possible conclusion of a contract.
Persons requesting access to the website declare that all information provided in the registration form during the procedure of accessing the website, are reliable and true.
- In order to ensure proper functioning of the website, including the user’s account, users are advised to use the following browsers, or their updated versions:
- Internet Explorer
- Android Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
All materials and contents available to users on www.rgmholding.com are protected by copyright, industrial property law and other legal regulations. These rights are vested to Administrator or entities that concluded appropriate agreements with the Administrator. Unless explicitly indicated otherwise, Administrator allows users to view the www.rgmholding.com website and print or download files with materials presented on the website for user’s exclusive personal use, not related to any economic or professional activity. The consent is granted subject to the condition that users must not remove or introduce change to print-outs or files as to the information on copyrights or other rights, or in any way change any other notes made by Administrator or another authorized entity.
It is not allowed, whether in full or in part, to copy, photocopy, introduce, forward or publish on the internet, regardless of the form and method, of contents/ material presented on www.rgmholding.com website. Users may not, regardless of the method or media, introduce any changes, distribute, publish, sell, make available in systems, including computer and IT systems, any contents or material presented on www.rgmholding.com website, after downloading such contents for personal use.
Matters not regulated in this part of Regulations shall be governed by adequate regulations of Act dated 4th February 1994 on Copyrights and Related Rights (unified text: Journal of Laws 2006, no. 90, item 631, as amended). In relation to all trademarks presented on the website, protected by law and being exclusive property of Administrator or other persons or companies – users may not use such trademarks in any way, without prior written consent of their owner.
Should the User claim that some material or content published on the website violates intellectual property rights, they should immediately report such a violation to the Administrator at postal address or e-mail to: email@example.com. All reported cased of possible violation of intellectual property rights shall be examined.